The Bridge cooperative financial services is an innovative fund that strengthens immediate communities by filling a financing gap are flexible and tailored to your specific development stage.
Here's how Co-op financial services works:
1. Co-op Partners pool their money to create a revolving loan fund.
2. Local entrepreneurs apply for financing from the co-op; applicants must show their venture will:
• advance environmental sustainability; and/or
• enhance local agriculture and food systems
3. If the applicant is successful, the co-op provides funding, but also assists them with business development supports. This may include mentorship, promotion, referrals to business development services, and advocacy to encourage other lenders to provide financing.